Friday, December 21, 2012

Lumber Baron Inn Investigation- September 2011

Back in November I discovered the videos from our September 2011 investigation of the very haunted and famous Lumber Baron Inn in Denver, Colorado.  Spirit PI hosted this event, and other ghost hunters as well as members of the general public showed up as well.  We caught no visual evidence, but had a great session with the ghost box.
Video is now up on YouTube!
Lumber Baron Inn video

Hope you enjoy and happy hunting all!
-Daniel-

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete